Tied Up

This summer La Vie en Rose was the motto of my garden party. Everybody obliged and put something rosé on. Being the hostess I chose a more restrained look and adorned my flowery summer dress newly acquired at the DDP boutique in Marmande with a tie made of pink raw silk I had bought years ago at the men’s shop Terner in Germany.


 

The pink competed with the intense blue which is the common theme of my garden reflecting in art works and flowers. The Majorelle blue of Yves Saint Laurent’s garden in Marrakech – now a museum - seems to me the right colour for a fashionista. The  metal flowers are part of the art works by my partner Klaus populating the garden. Here, the converted chimney sweepers are competing with the deep blue Tibouchina.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About

South African-French Christmas

Finis Terrae