Winter Accessory Stories - 1


Grey winter days even ask for more prominent accessories than summertime to brighten them up.

My Burmese dancer, Willy, my Namibian rhino who used to be my watch dog back in South Africa and the fan from Taiwan are adorning themselves with all sorts of necklaces.





All the festive events winter has in store are intended for glittering jewellery, handmade clutches
and unusual belts.

The opal from Australia is sparkling in all hues
of blue, green and yellow. I didn’t scratch for it
myself but bought it in a glitzy jewellery shop
in Melbourne’s downtown when I was on visit
at my daughter's host family during her school
term overseas.

© wimkantona, Melbourne, tram, pixabay










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About

South African-French Christmas

Finis Terrae