Summer Accessory Stories


 I first discovered the chain stores Accessorize years ago in the UK and I was thrilled. That was just what I did all the time, changing my looks by choosing carefully my accessory. 






A shawl can render an elegant touch to a plain dress. Costume jewellery pieces are adding colour and pep while gold and precious stones tell a different story. 
I am addict to bangles. South Africa is the best hunting ground, beads, recycled metal, threads and gold, you name it.


And shoes…. High heals, plateau, slippers, peep toes, everything is possible in summer. 



 I try to get away from all that black and grey. Like dresses shoes can also flourish dans le pays des couleurs / in the land of colours






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About

South African-French Christmas

Finis Terrae