Hidden Secrets

Who says never show your wardrobe? It must have been a man. All my female friends love to show hers and peep into mine. I don’t follow the example of some Singaporean fashionistas who make use of one of their service minded and inventive companies. They hire a wardrobe in a storage house to accommodate their ever growing fashion treasures. My not so hidden secrets are still to be shared at my home.

In 2017 the wealthiest person worldwide was Señor Amancio Ortega Gaona according to the Forbes list. Why the founder of Zara is so rich is no secret to me. I was addicted to Zara from their very first year on. Zara still manages to offer something for everybody interested in fashion and for a reasonable price. This confession may bring me down on the imaginary list of the most well dressed women. Oh, so pedestrian will they say. I shall have to bear with it. My philosophy is to combine the special with the common, the precious with the inexpensive, the mad with the sober, the elegant with the rustic. There is always a place in my wardrobe for some main stream piece with a twist.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About

Finis Terrae

South African-French Christmas